OnTarget Consulting Services, LLC
PROJECT MANAGEMENT COACHING
John Whitmore (1992), who wrote one of the seminal books on coaching in a business context, describes coaching as “unlocking a person’s potential to maximize their performance at work” and “helping them to learn rather than teaching them.” OnTarget Consulting Services, LLC offers comprehensive Project Coaching Services to project managers. This coaching is delivered either in-person or via the web one-on-one or in a team environment.
Our Team Coaching Process
- A process of working with the whole team, together and apart.
- Coaching them to collaborate and develop their collective and individual leadership.
- To achieve specific outcomes for which they are mutually accountable.
- And to engage effectively with key stakeholders.
- To jointly transform the wider business.
One-on-One Coaching Process
Below are some of the typical topics that Project managers have asked to be coached on:
- Ramping up highly politicized project
- Handling the personal fallout from project issues
- Stepping into the project management role for the first time
- Coping with pressure
- Recovering a failing project
- Feeling stuck and powerless
- Handling conflicting priorities
- Better ways of working with very senior staff